This is a pre-order product. CD/DVD and T-Shirt will not ship until the film/record release on October 27, 2017.
About the T-Shirt
Due to the overwhelming response to our Kris Kristofferson shirts, we are scheduling a second manufacturing run of these t-shirts and offering these online for a very limited time. The Life & Songs Of Kris Kristofferson Men’s Black T-shirt features screen printed event designs on the front and a list of the artists who performed at this historic concert event on the back. These are the exact same exclusive t-shirts that sold out at the event in minutes. Shirts are 100% cotton and fit true to size.
About the CD/DVD Set
Own the music from the Life & Songs of Kris Kristofferson concert event on CD/DVD! This CD/DVD set captures performances from the historic, one-night concert event that honored the music of Kris Kristofferson, one of the most beloved songwriters of our time.
The two-and-a-half-hour concert film and available audio recordings feature over 20 once-in-a-lifetime performances from this momentous event by Buddy Miller, Martina McBride, Ryan Bingham, Jessi Colter, Lee Ann Womack, Jack Ingram, Jennifer Nettles, Rosanne Cash, Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell, Kris Kristofferson, Dierks Bentley, The Travelin’ McCourys, Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker, Jamey Johnson, Alison Krauss, Hank Williams Jr., Eric Church, Reba McEntire, Willie Nelson, Shooter Jennings, Jessi Alexander, Jon Randall and Larry Gatlin.
Both the album and the film shine a light on performers who do not often share the same stage in order to honor Kris by singing some of his classic, iconic songs. In addition to the performances, the film goes behind the scenes with exclusive interviews from the artists.
Captured and presented in stunning HD quality with true Dolby 5.1 surround stereo, the full-length concert film and available CD include Kris classics, like “Sunday Mornin’ Comin’ Down,” “Me and Bobby McGee,” and “Why Me.”
2CD (21 songs) + DVD (22 songs)
CD 1 (38 minutes)
1. “Please Don’t Tell Me How The Story Ends” Buddy Miller (deluxe only)
2. “Kristofferson” Jessi Alexander, Jon Randall & Larry Gatlin (deluxe only)
3. “Here Comes That Rainbow Again” Martina McBride
4. “The Taker” Ryan Bingham
5. “The Captive” Jessi Colter (deluxe only)
6. “Nobody Wins” Lee Ann Womack (deluxe only)
7. “Jesus Was A Capricorn (Owed to John Prine)” Jack Ingram (deluxe only)
8. “Worth Fighting For” Jennifer Nettles
9. “Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I’ll Ever Do Again)” Rosanne Cash
10. “Chase The Feeling” Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell (deluxe only)
11. “The Pilgrim, Chapter 33” Emmylou Harris & Kris Kristofferson
CD 2 (44 minutes)
12. “From the Bottle to the Bottom” Dierks Bentley & The Travelin’ McCourys
13. “Help Me Make It Through The Night” Lady Antebellum
14. “Under The Gun” Darius Rucker
15. “For The Good Times” Jamey Johnson & Alison Krauss
16. “Casey’s Last Ride” Alison Krauss (deluxe only)
17. “If You Don’t Like Hank Williams” Hank Williams Jr.
18. “To Beat The Devil” Eric Church
19. “Me And Bobby McGee” Reba McEntire
20. “Sunday Mornin’ Comin’ Down” Willie Nelson & Kris Kristofferson
21. Encore: “Why Me” Kris Kristofferson & Full Ensemble
DVD content (95 minutes)
22 songs including 8 that were not included in the broadcast plus Willie Nelson’s “Living Legend”
5.1 Surround Sound