Willie Nelson 90 Helpful Information
Arriving At The Show
We suggest arriving at least one hour prior to the performances. Hollywood Bowl is located at 2301 N Highland Ave Los Angeles, CA 90068.
Door & Show Times
Saturday: 5 p.m. Doors, 7 p.m. Show Time
Sunday: 4:30 p.m. Doors, 6:30 p.m. Show Time
Music starts promptly at show time each night.
Guests are strongly encouraged to take advantage of one of our transportation options or purchase parking in advance.
Park & Ride, Bowl Shuttle
Avoid the stress of LA traffic and Bowl stacked parking with a shuttle ride straight to the Box Office Plaza.
Parking at the Bowl is limited, stacked, and may sell out in advance. Lot B is already SOLD OUT for both nights. Purchase your parking through ParkWhiz now to secure a spot.
The easiest way to get to the Bowl via public transportation is by taking the Metro to Ovation LA (formerly Hollywood & Highland) or Universal City, where you can catch a free shuttle to finish your trip. Plan your trip on http://metro.net or call 323 GO METRO (323 466 3876)
Rideshare drop-off and pick-up at the Bowl are located in Lot B (Yellow).
Direct your rideshare to our location at 2149 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, California, United States for pick-up and drop-off.
See the map below.
The Following Items Are Not Allowed Into The Bowl For Lnhs Events
- Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside.
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.
- Umbrellas and chairs.
- Cameras, audio, video recording equipment, and selfie sticks.
- Drones, GoPros or audio/video recording devices.
- Weapons or fireworks.
- Beach balls, chairs, laptops, laser pointers or glow sticks.
The Following Items Are Allowed Into The Bowl
- Picnic baskets and coolers no larger than 15″ wide by 22″ long by 15″ high.
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic plastic bottles, one liter in size or less.
- Re-useable containers (such as Tupperware™) holding food.
- Reusable liquid containers (such as Nalgene bottles) as long as they’re empty. There are 3 water stations throughout the Hollywood Bowl.
- Blankets or seat cushions.
- Rain or shine. No tailgating permitted.
- All patrons, age 2 and up, must have a regular-priced ticket and sit in their ticketed location. Children under age 2 do not require a ticket. These concerts are not recommended for young children.
- The Hollywood Bowl is committed to making its concerts accessible to all who wish to enjoy live music. Click here for Accessibility Information.
- By law (LACC 17.04.645), smoking is not permitted on the Hollywood Bowl grounds, except in designated areas. Violators are subject to removal. Smoking in any other areas could lead to arrest and would be considered a misdemeanor.
- To view all Hollywood Bowl Lease Event Policies, please click here.
Hollywood Bowl Map