Garth Hudson To Join Warren, Dr. John, Jamey, and Don in Texas and California On Second Leg Of Last Waltz 40 Tour
Garth Hudson, one of two remaining original members of THE BAND, will be joining Warren Haynes, Dr. John, Jamey Johnson and Don Was on the second leg of the 2017 “LAST WALTZ 40 TOUR.” Hudson will be joining all Texas and California dates to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of The Band’s historical farewell concert.
Hudson, the iconic multi-instrumentalist has been credited by his band members and brothers Robbie, Levon, Rick, and Richard for being the resident musical genius of The Band and helped create their unmistakable sound.
Details for the engagements are below:
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 in Dallas, Texas at Verizon Theatre At Grand Prairie
- Friday, March 31, 2017 in Houston, Texas at Revention Music Center
- Saturday, April 1, 2017 in Austin, Texas at Bass Concert Hall
- Sunday, April 2, 2017 in San Antonio, Texas at The Tobin Center For The Performing Arts
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 in Los Angeles, California at Orpheum Theatre
- Friday, April 14, 2017 in Valley Center (San Diego), California at Harrah’s Resort SoCal
- Saturday, April 15, 2017 in San Fran, California at The Masonic